Crossroads of the Rockies Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV Ride X-Roads is a classic dual sport event, the way they were in the early days. You won't find
Crossroads of the Rockies Dual Sport, Singletrack & ADV Ride
X-Roads is a classic dual sport event, the way they were in the early days. You won’t find games, talks, or seminars. You will find your choice of Dual Sport loops and the camaraderie of like-minded enthusiasts around a bonfire. And an Epic 2-5 day event from August 15 to 20th.
This year we will offer Adventure bike and Singletrack loops. Bring your plated dirt bike, dual sport model or your ADV Bike!
- On the Dual Sport loops you will find enduro based routes that take just about all day to complete.
- The Singletrack Trails are real Rocky Mountain Singletrack.
- The ADV Loops offer you a choice of more pavement or less.
- Loops cloverleaf from the Chaffee County Fairgrounds
“For the Crossroads of the Rockies you can’t sleep in till 10. You gotta hit the road by 9 and not screw around all day smelling the colorful flowers. This is not a chaperoned, follow the leader trail ride. Not a wait around, 20 minutes every hour so guys can piss kind of ride.”
X-Roads offers you challenges, scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the rest of the year.
Entries are Limited. Don’t Miss Out. Sign-Up Today
Included with your Entry:
- GPS Tracks – 22+ Routes
- 7 Dual Sport loops (A,B&C), 5 Singletrack loops, 6 ADV loops, 4 warm-Up loops
- 5 Days of riding possible
- Roll charts from GPS Que sheets
- 5 Nights Camping
- 3 Dinners (Fri-Sun), 2 breakfast (Sat-Sun), Beverages
- Local support
- Club Memebership
- Camaraderie & a finisher pin
This is a dual sport ride, not a race, so all motorcycles should be plated and insured on this self-guided GPS based adventure.
GPS tracks will be provided via email before the event.
Go places you wouldn’t go on your own.
It will be a Fun Adventure!
15 (Thursday) 12:00 pm - 20 (Tuesday) 1:00 pm
Chaffee County Fairgrounds
10165 C.R.120, Salida, Colorado, 81201